We are looking for 3rd or 4th grade student who wants to be a part of our great team where they can make a difference in a fast-paced environment and create tangible results. You will get an opportunity to learn business development, strategy, finance, marketing, investment and startup ecosystem faster than anywhere else.
This role is for a long-term internship position. Minimum 3 days availability in a week is MUST. Minimum 3 months availability is a PLUS. A full-time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
What you’ll do
• Work closely with the Leadership Team of Tarvenn with all matters specific to Investment, New Business Development, Subsidiary Management and Advisory Services.
• Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from pitching to closing
• Conduct analyses, search for investments and new business development opportunities in both domestic and foreign markets.
• Participate in strategic business development projects, evaluating new business fields, executing market scans, develop strategic options for Tarvenn.
• Coordinating and prioritizing the daily schedule of regular meetings with potential tech companies to invest
• Other responsibilities as needed
If you are;
• Studying in engineering, economics, business administration and relevant fields
• Result oriented and strategic minded
• Enthusiastic, ambitious, initiative taker and curious to become an Investment Executive
• Fluent in English
• Passionate about investment, technology, entrepreneurship, startup investment and looking for an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in Russian or Arabic is a plus
Tarvenn, İstanbul merkezli uluslararası bir yatırım ve danışmanlık firmasıdır. Faaliyetlerini Türkiye başta olmak üzere Balkanlar, Doğu Avrupa, Orta Asya ve Kuzey Afrika bölgelerinde sürdürmektedir.
Sahip olduğumuz portföy, uluslararası tecrübe, kurumsal müşteriler ve stratejik işbirlikler ile geleceği inşa ediyoruz.
İşimiz işinizi büyütmek…
Our business is to build yours…